Ontario is enhancing its driver’s licence renewal program to help seniors who are fit to drive to update their licences!
Starting April 21, 2014, drivers aged 80 and over will no longer have to complete a written knowledge test.
Instead, they will participate in shorter, simpler renewal program that includes:
1. A vision test
2. A driver record review
3. An improved in-class group education session
4. Two short, in-class screening exercises
- One-on-one driving lessons for seniors
- Senior evaluation
- Senior In-Car Evaluation (Including Written Report for your Doctor) $149.00
- Senior Refresher In-Car Lesson (Includes Verbal & Written Recommendations) $99.00
So if your grandparents are over 80 and need to get their licences renewed, just pass to them this information!
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us!